Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our wedding




Our life together officially started June 26, 2008. We were married at Alta Rustler Lodge, in Little Cottonwood Canyon. Brandon and I have spent probably the majority of our time together in the mountains. We got engaged at Snowbird (right down the street), so we thought this was a wonderful place to bring it all together.
I thought everything about it was absolutely perfect! We loved having close friends and family come together to celebrate with us. We had so much help from everyone and it turned out so great!

3 comments:

Allie said...

well hello, you are so gorgeous! I was so happy to see you the other day. I sorry you lost sleep, but it made my day.

Wendi Bench said...

Love the blog! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay! Very cute pic's and blog. I am so glad you are breaking out of the stereotypes and bloggin......it will just be a matter of time until you will have kiddies to put up here on this blog. Love you, Aub
PS I am soooooo glad we got to go to lunch the other day. It was so much fun.