Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Riding






This is what I love... riding powder and music. Well, yesterday I got both. This season I haven't exactly gotten as many days in as I would like, but the spring has treated me very well. I rode the Canyons last weekend with my sis, and yesterday AS my sis. Being an identical twin has it's advantages. We just had a big storm this last week and there was still some powder to be had on this beautiful sunny spring day, the "pond-skimming" contest was going on, and the Wailers were playing at the end of the day. I had so much fun, and my husband was nice enough to take the responsibility for the day so I could play!

5 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Looks like you had some fun! My husband is a huge skier and he has been aching to go with all this snow we have been getting..BUT I have been sick so he has to help with kids..POOR guy!

Bry and Rach said...

looks like fun! I really wish I did winter sports...then I wouldn't be so bothered at the fact that it is snowing outside in April!

Anonymous said...

So how are your kids anyway? I hope all is well. I can't even believe there is snow anywhere on this earth. I am so hot right now! I am soooo glad this baby is coming before the real heat. I'm having the baby May 7th. I can't wait.!!!

Anonymous said...

PS you and Em look sooo cute! Love it

Allie said...

I am very jealous of the snow and skiing. There's no snow here and definitely no skiing. I can't wait for it to get warm, then I'll have something to brag about. I miss you and hope you're doing well. Your dogs are adorable, by the way.