- My amazing wonderful, giving, fun, smart, fantastic family.
- My sweet, sensitive, funny, incredible, good-looking, generous, loving husband.
- My job as a nurse. It's wonderful to have such a good job in these hard times! I am grateful to have had a great education, and still learn more every day. I enjoy helping others, and it has taught me so much about people and brought me to places I never even imagined.
- The mountains. We live in the best place on earth, where the mountains are our backyard. We love to play in the mountains whether it's rock-climbing, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, etc.
- My health. I see so many people every day in my line of work that have very debilitating illnesses or injury that change their lives very drastically. I'm grateful that I am very healthy!
- My home. I have been living here for 5 months, but strangely it felt more like home today than ever before! It is nice to have a big, new kitchen to cook in, and I love the view of Lone Peak right out our windows. It's fun to think of starting our family here and making lots of great memories.
- My knowledge that Christ is our Savior, and he loves us. This might be the most important of all. At this time of the year as we reflect on all the things we are grateful for, we surely can see how truly blessed we are. We have so much to be thankful for and instead of thinking of all the presents we could buy, or how commercialized this season has become, let's reach out to those that are less fortunate and give as much as we can. In giving to others, we can truly feel the spirit of the season.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
I am Thankful for...
Things I am Thankful for: