Friday, January 2, 2009

Home for the Holidays





Even if it meant not getting any sleep for work that night, I had so much fun getting together with my friends who are in town for the holidays. Both of these girls are my good friends from college and we have shared so many good times together! And now they both have adorable kids and I was happy to get to see those little ones too. 

Andrew is Aubrei and Blake's 2 year old and his big beautiful eyes and long eyelashes are to die for. And speaking of beautiful eyes, Sammie's new little guy Ryker has those too! He is a perfect hybrid of Sammie and Joe, and he is the happiest little chunk ever! Even if we only see each other a few times a year, I always feel like we pick up where we left off. I'm lucky to have such good friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! You all look beautiful. Glad to see you had such a great holiday season. Miss you and your cute fam. Luv your guts