Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanksgiving in Mt. Pleasant




I am a little slow on getting these pictures onto my computer, but here in Mt. Pleasant is where we actually spent Thanksgiving. I didn't get any pictures of the actual meal with the whole family, but here are the boys on clean-up duty. Anthony was getting into the turkey carving a little too much I think! 

The little brand new baby I'm holding is Cliff's grand-niece or something like that. Her name is Emma, and she is so sweet. Made me baby hungry :-)

2 comments:

Shyloh Belnap said...

You look pretty natural there with the baby! JUST DO IT! It is GREAT! You can say Hello to motherhood and goodbye to climbing! Merry Christmas guys!

Anonymous said...

Get on that and satisfy the craving! That's my advice :-) Love all the new updates. Merry Christmas